In this Chapter
2014 Montreal FinTech Forum (Passes)
|Date:||Wednesday, August, 13th 2014|
Dear YCIF Members,
Finance Montreal (www.finance-montreal.com), Québec’s financial cluster and promoter, has generously offered YCIF passes to the October 15th full-day sessions of the 2014 Montreal FinTech Forum (value of $495 each). Special thanks go to YCIF member Matthieu Cardinal of Finance Montréal for making this opportunity possible.
The 2014 Montreal FinTech Forum is a unique annual gathering organized by Finance Montréal whose primary objective is to identify and develop business opportunities for the global financial services and information technology industries. The 2014 Montréal FinTech Forum also seeks to discover new talents, facilitate networking, raise interest towards new IT trends applied to finance and promote Montréal's financial technology expertise.
Corporate developers and college students can participate in three contests organized as part of the 2014 Montreal FinTech Forum and have the chance to win $10,000 in one of the three categories:
- Business intelligence (BI);
- Data management; or
- Derivatives related applications.
We invite you to submit your candidacy to these contests if you have a qualifying project. Find more details on the following link : http://www.fintechmontreal.com/events/2014-montreal-fintech-forum/custom-17-3583c1e14f094c269adaf49a2fefefd5.aspx
The 2014 edition of the Forum will include the following speakers amongst others:
- M. Antonio Massanell Lavilla, General Manager, CaixaBank - Recipient of the 2013 Global Banking Innovation Award for world's most innovative bank
- M. Frank R. Martire, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, FIS (For a third consecutive year, FIS has ranked first worldwide in the FinTech 100 rankings compiled by American Banker, Bank Technology and IDC Financial Insights);
- Mme Kirstine Stewart, Head of Canada, Twitter;
- Mme Monique F. Leroux, Président and CEO of Mouvement des caisses Desjardins;
- M. Denis Coderre, Mayor of Montréal.
To apply for an event ticket, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) including a brief description of why this event is relevant to you and confirm us your commitment to attend the full day.
Passes are not available to non-members. The application period is now open and will close August 31st, 2014.