In this Chapter
YCIF Mtl - FinTech Montreal 2015
|Date:||Wednesday, September, 30th 2015|
Dear YCIF Members,
Finance Montreal (www.finance-montreal.com), Québec’s financial cluster and promoter, has generously offered YCIF passes to the October 14th full-day sessions of the 2015 Montreal FinTech Forum (value of $450 each). Special thanks go to YCIF executive committee member Matthieu Cardinal of Finance Montréal for making this opportunity possible.
The 2015 Montreal FinTech Forum is a unique annual gathering organized by Finance Montréal whose primary objective is to identify and develop business opportunities for the global financial services and information technology industries. The 2015 Montréal FinTech Forum also seeks to discover new talents, facilitate networking, raise interest towards new IT trends applied to finance and promote Montréal's financial technology expertise.
The 2015 edition of the Forum will include the following speakers amongst others:
• Carlos Leitao - Minister of Finance of Québec
• Charles Sirois - Chairman of the Board, Telesystem
• Karen Leggett - Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice-President, Corporate Development, National Bank
• Douglas McCuaig - Executive Vice-President, Global Client Transformation Services, CGI
• Frank Boulben - Chief Strategy Officer, Rogers
• Juan Pedro Moreno - Global Managing Director Banking Industry, Accenture
To apply for an event ticket, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) including a brief description of why this event is relevant to you and confirm us your commitment to attend the full day.
Passes are not available to non-members. The application period is now open and will close October 7th, 2015.